08 Jul Shuttle service to Val Veddasca
Stay at Golfo Gabella Lake Resort and discover the beauty of Val Veddasca with the shuttle service.
Our resort, overlooking Lake Maggiore, is the perfect place to start exploring the beauty and unspoilt nature of Val Veddasca!
Every Sunday from the 4th of July, you can use the shuttle service of Autolinee Varesine to take a trip on foot or by bike to Lake Delio or Passo della Forcora.
Details and times:
- Service active from 4 July 2021;
- Departure of the shuttle from Largo Alpini in Maccagno;
- Stops at the Restaurant La Dispensa Lago Delio and at the Passo della Forcora;
- Sunday – 3 rides at 8:45 am – 11:15 am – 14:00 am;
- On request for the other days of the week;
- The service allows the transport of bicycles;
- Costs: 5,00 € for hikers and 10,00 € for cyclists.
The best way to explore the Val Veddasca with its woods and stone villages is by foot or cycling in the middle of nature.
If you want to explore it by mountain bike and enjoy an active holiday you can take advantage of our E-bike rental service.
We offer you different models of pedal assisted bicycles that you can discover here.